Can I just tell you...

...that this is soooo true! 

Every. Last. Word. OF. IT!



Now, I am not saying that I am perfect...not by any means (nobody is); but I can honestly say that I have performed several of these "manifesto's" in my life and seeing this only makes me all the more happy.

For example, if I don't like a job...I quit. I understand that this may sound really bad. Rather childish really. But know this: I usually over analyize the job before quitting it and again over analyize the new job I am moving to. Clearly...I need to add that one manifesto from this list to my own bucket list "stop over analyizing"...LOL.

I get lost often...and most often it is for just the reason of finding myself again. I highly suggest trying it.

I agree that EVERY. EMOTION. IS. BEAUTIFUL. Please do not belittle the emotion that I may be having at any given moment by telling me that I am over-reacting or "over-analyzing" the situation that has allowed me the emotion. Make sense? It's me. I am me. You are not me. You do not feel like I do; therefore, do not dictate to me how YOU think that I should feel at any given moment.

If I don't like something, I change it.  I may not change it the way YOU or OTHERS may want me to change it...but in the end, isn't that MY choice and not YOURS?

And finally "If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love".  THIS is the truest of all of them for me. Even if you have somehow, someway lost a bit of the love you once had for someone...follow this mantra, it helps to rekindle the love you first found a long time ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brush with a celebrity (sorta)

Is It Hot In Here?