Is It Hot In Here?


Me: Can you have symptoms of a heat stroke and not have the stroke?
MJ: Oh brother.
Me: Seriously, is that possible?
MJ: That's a hotflash!

What I was referring to is the fact that Hubs went on a fishing trip this past weekend. He stayed up late drinking with buddies on Saturday night then got up extra early on Sunday morning to board a 6am boat for an all day excursion on the John Day River. He returned Monday burnt to a crisp and extremely tired. He didn't drink much water while on the boat so I am assuming that he was dehydrated...and still is.

That's what makes MJ's hotflash comments all the more comical to me. But then it doesn't take much to humor me anymore.

Comments

  1. Oh dear. As a born and raised Arizonan, I know some horror stories of heatstroke. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brush with a celebrity (sorta)