EVIL

I have spent the better part of the past 12-15 years not consuming caffeine (chocolate not included; however I don't really go into a frenzy over that). I almost never drank dark soda (the occasional root beer--caffeine free of course), and always drank 7Up or Ginger Ale as by bubbly alternative...even then, notsomuch.
THEN...while I was preggers with son #2, I did nothing by the book! I drank 7Up like it was water, ate sugar like it was going out of style and actually CRAVED an occasional sip or two of the Hub's Pepsi.

That was enough, I guess, to turn me to the "dark" side.


I fell back in love with this:

NOT Coke...it isn't as sweet and as Pepsi (trust me...I have tested both). Oh and it CANNOT be this:


For some reason it just tastes better from a plastic bottle than it does from a can. I actually taste tested both and it is true. Try it sometime.

I say I fell back in love with Pepsi, when I was growing up...we drank this stuff by the cases. Back then, it came like this:

NOW...that packaging is considered vintage. Oh brother! Whatev~
i just know that now...I have a horrible evil to beat...again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brush with a celebrity (sorta)

Is It Hot In Here?