And just like that...dizziness be gone!

Got myself a root canal today. Yay! Just in time for the holidays...another yay for me. My thrill is absolutely beyond containment...can you tell?


One thing for sure though, I am no longer under the spell of dizziness. One random Sunday in September (yes 2 months ago) I awoke for the day. As I lay there in bed and open my eyes, the room begins to spin. BAD spin. I mean, if I had drank myself into a stupor the night before..I would've known that I was about to endure an entire day over at hangoverville. But I did not indeed endulge myself the night before and I wasn't sure what was going on.


I called the Dr who proceeded to tell me it sounded like an inner ear infection and to take some motion sickness pills (OTC drugs) and if it doesn't subside in three days to get right into the office for an eval.



3 days pass and while I was still experiencing some dizzy feeling (starting to actually favor the feeling...kinda like an all day buzz with no real harsh side effects--a lot like Dayquill will do to me), I slough it off...I am beginning to like the feeling. It wasn't until my sinuses begin to act up...about a month later...that I go into said Dr office and get myself prescribed an antibiotic for treatment of a POSSIBLE sinus infection! Do you get that, a POSSIBLE infection...not clear if it was or not, but he's the Dr not I and I take said drugs for a week and all seems to clear up for about 3 days and then it's back to a faint dizzy feeling (it is now mid-October). Oh well, live with it until my ACTUAL Dr visit...ON DECEMBER 22nd!



Well, I just happen to have broken TWO teeth off in the past 3 years...one with each pregnancy (go figure)! But over this past weekend it was a third tooth that had broken about a month ago, that was beginning to bother me. Enough for me to go to the Dentist. I knew my fate even before stepping foot in there, and sure enough...I got myself a root canal today and a crown for Christmas! Somehow the sound of that is deceiving...the crown for Christmas part.



As a result...I have no more faint dizzy/slight buzz feeling going on. Who knew? The Dentist didn't, the GP/OBGYN didn't know. Humpf.



I am feeling better...a little bit, I still have to go back to finish today's procedure up (right before Christmas) and guess what the evne better part is...



I am getting not just one crown for Christmas, but when my Insurance $$ bucket gets filled back up again (January) I will be getting TWO MORE CROWNS!



Yup, jealous of all the royal treatment I am receiving aren't ya?

I know you are.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brush with a celebrity (sorta)

Is It Hot In Here?