Penny that!

I was starting to feel just a wee bit slighted that my sisters always seem to happen upon a penny...which has been PROVEN to be a sign from our dad that he is looking down on us and protecting and all that jazz...and I hardly ever get one. A Penny sighting. I have had one instance in the last year where I asked for a sign already as to some life crap and lo and behold there was one. In the public restroom. Hmmm, what DOES that mean. LOL


Anyway, I asked him (dad) what's up with that?

My wallet is a clasp wallet that I do not keep money in at all...no room. Just credit cards and checkbook. I keep money (usually just spare change) in a seperate coin purse thingy.

So tonight at the grocery store...opened my special clasp wallet to pullout the 'ol debit card at the checkout counter and wouldn't you know it...not just one but THREE pennies fall out!



Ok Dad...I get it. Ask and you shall receive! Guess this means you are good for sending pennies to me for a while.



Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brush with a celebrity (sorta)

Is It Hot In Here?