Couple things

I admit it...I am fascinated with Kimora Lee Simmons.
It's not so much her look, style or celebrity-"ness" (however all are rather cool) but more about her success in branding herself.   Clothing, skincare and jewlery lines beginning with the better known Baby-Phat line are all lines rather out of my reach BUT I applaud her for all her hard work and efforts toward the goal of world domination. LOL. Really, if you listen to what the woman has to tell...any woman entrepreneur would walk away with the inspiration necessary to create her own brand ~ whatever that may be.

I also like her bangs.

And you see that tatoo on her foot there...I want mine there too.  Not what she has but in the same spot.

Then there is this:



I was given this little book by a former coworker. At the time, I kinda took it as if HE was trying to tell me something; now I actually appreciate the guide. I think every girl should own one.

so, just a couple things running through my head this week as I find the common ground between being a SAHM and finding my place in some sort of workland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brush with a celebrity (sorta)

Is It Hot In Here?