Time away

Time away, has been long but good. I have a lot on my plate this month.

The themed party that I was working on came to fruition and better yet, it required nothing more than my creation of some invitations and mental planning for my “friend”; which was heaven sent as I did not have the appropriate funds to create/purchase/ship much to Georgia. Whew!

I am still diligently working on launching a little site for “Celebrate the Date!”--more to come on that, just in time for the fall.

In the meantime, I want one of these but I can’t decide though if I want it in purple


or orange

I really really like the orange, but the purple would hide the dirt better I bet. I noticed these last year while purusing some sites and liked the original boxy one, in red of course, but it was too “plain” so to speak. Now, I love the addition to the list with the little rosette-of-sorts, and the colors! A bit pricey, but hey I don’t carry a coach like most…in which case it may be less expensive…I guess. At any rate, please could someone pass this info along to my hubby for Christmas, or Birthday, or Anniversary or whatever. Thank you.

I've discovered that need some of these in my life:


Because I have a lot of it in my life.

I definitely need some of these folders:





My dad used to say Hogwash and Bushwa and Baloney all the time...miss that, so I definitely need these.  Go here for your own

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brush with a celebrity (sorta)

Is It Hot In Here?