ANOTHER embarrassing addiction...

Ok, not so much an addiction but a gulity pleasure definitely! This one ranks right up there with my desire to watch the Housewives of Bravo. It started with the Housewives of Orange County then those from Atlanta (don't really care for them though, they just fill the time in between seasons of the other ladies) then them city slickers from New York and most recently the mafia queens from New Jersey (although they say there are no mafia ties-whatev).

I guess it started when I had Austin...up for late night/early morning feedings and nothing else to do. SO one morning I tuned into Bravo and found those blondies from OC. Been addicted ever since. But THIS, this is really embarrassing. I actually bought this the other day for a fun summer read:


Can you believe it?! It's not even out in paperback yet...too new. Yep, I paid for the hardback. I think I was feeling a little disconnected with my femininity. I mean two babies in two years, c'mon I have gotta climb my way back somehow, and if this is what I do to get "inspired" (so to speak), then what the hell, right? RIGHT? I promise to stop myself at buying any season of her show Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood (yes, I even know the name of that).

Oh well, it makes me happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brush with a celebrity (sorta)

Is It Hot In Here?